"Estranged" Las notas para Piano

Estranged, 

Del album Use Your Illusion II



               Gm7
   When you're talking to yourself
                 C
   And nobody's home
        Gm7
   You can fool yourself
                            C
   You came in this world alone
        Gm7 C Gm7 C
   Alone

   Bb                        C
   So nobody ever told you, baby
                      G7
   How it was gonna be
  Bb                          C
   So what'll happen to you, baby
                                  G7 Eb Gm/F
   Guess we'll have to wait and see
           (G D C Eb F)2x (G Eb F)2x
   One, two

    G                        G/F
   Old at heart but I'm only 28
            Eb
   And I'm much too young
                          G
   To let love break my heart
     G                              G/F
   Young at heart but it's getting much too late
  Eb                          G
   To find ourselves so far apart

  F
   I don't know how you're supposed
                 G
   To find me lately
  F                                   G
   And what more could you ask from me
  F                                 G
   How could you say that I never needed you
  Eb
   When you took everything
  Gm/F                             G D C Eb F G D C Eb F  
   Said you took everything from me          (G Eb F)2x

    G                             G/F
   Young at heart and it gets so hard to wait
          Eb                               G
   When no one I know can seem to help me now
     G                          G/F
   Old at heart but I mustn't hesitate
     Eb                    G
   If I'm find my own way out

             Gm7                         C
   Still talkin' to myself and nobody's home
        Gm7 C
   Alone

  Bb                        C
   So nobody ever told us, baby
                     G7
   How it was gonna be
  Bb                         C
   So what'll happen to us, baby

                                  G7 (C Eb)5x Bb F C G C Bb C Bb C  
   Guess we'll have to wait and see     Bb F G/F Bb/F (F C G F F7)2x C  

                            G
   When I find all of the reasons
                        F
   Maybe I'll find another way
             C
   Find another way
  G                         F              C
   With all the changin' seasons of my life
                      G             F
   Maybe I'll get it right next time
  C                           G
   And now that you've been broken down
                     F
   Got your head out of the clouds
                    C
   You're back down on the ground
                       G
   And you don't talk so loud
                      F
   And you don't talk so proud
          C           G  F C Am G F F7 C G F F7 C  
   Anymore, and what for

                            G
   Well, I jumped into the river too many times
          F
   To make it home
                   C                       G
   I'm out here on my own, and drifting all alone
            F                     C
   If it doesn't show give it time
                            G F
   To read between the lines
      Am              G              F  G
   'Cause I see the storm getting closer
    Am       G                F  G
   And the waves they get so high
    Am         G                     F     G
   Seems everything we've ever known's here

    Am         G                F Dm C Bb Am G C (C Bb)3x F  
   Why must it drift away and die        C G F C G C G F C

                               G
   I'll never find anyone to replace you
                          F                  C
   Guess I'll have to make it thru, this time
                G
   Oh, this time
  F           C  Am C G/B
   Without you

  Am             G                  F  G
   I knew the storm was getting closer
  Am            G                 F   G
   And all my friends said I was high
  Am          G                     F     G
   But everything we've ever known's here
  Am         G            F  Dm C Am F C
   I never wanted it to die.


+- CHORDS USED -------------+
|                           |
| Gm7 - 8,11,3,6            |
| C - 1,5,8                 |
| Bb - 11,3,6               |
| G7 - 8,12,3,6             |
| Eb - 4,8,11               |
| Gm/F - 6,3,8,11           |
| G - 8,12,3                |
| D - 3,7,10                |
| F - 6,10,1                |
| G/F - 6,12,3,8            |
| Bb/F - 6,11,3,11,         |
| F7 - 6,10,1,4             |
| Am - 10,1,5               |
| Dm - 3,6,10               |
| G/B - 12,8,12,3           |
|                           |
+___________________________+

Todo el contenido © de LosAcordes.com










No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

PERDIDAS DE DESCARGAS

DESGARGAS DEL 2011 ESTAN CADUCADAS.. PROXIMAMENTE DISPONIBLES

- - -

- - -
Pretty Tied Up

The Perils of Rock N' Roll Decadence

The Perils of Rock N' Roll Decadence